Conducts routine tests in clinical laboratory for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease. Responsible for patient safety and patient education relevant to the procedure and/or tests. Communicate results (normal and abnormal) to physicians in efficient and timely manner. Performs other duties as assigned.
- ASCP, equivalent or registry eligible.
- Associate degree in Medical Technology.
- Familiar with PC, printer.
- General understanding of most laboratory equipment.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work in fast-paced environment, multi-tasking capabilities and flexibility in scheduling.