This position is PRN: as needed (no set shift/schedule). Conducts routine tests in clinical laboratories for use in treatment and diagnosis of diseases. Performs urinalyses, blood counts, and venipunctures and analyzes body fluids, tissues, and cells. May be under the supervision of a Medical Technologist (MT).
- MLT (ASCP eligible), MLT (AMT) or eligible
- Associates degree in Medical Technology
- 6 months clinical internship/training
- Phlebotomy, Microscope skills, blood cell identification skills
- Word processing
- Laboratory Automated Analyzers
- Ability to work under pressure and in stressful situations