- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies
- Answering phone calls
- Provide real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflict
- Anticipate the need of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience
- Proactive in creating a positive experience for others
- Excellent computer skills, typing
- Great attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.