The Medical Staff Recruiter II recruits physicians and Advanced Practitioners for Tower Health and its entities. This position sources, screens and presents candidates for consideration and assists with the hiring/onboarding/ orientation processes. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Knowledge of the immigration process for Residents and employed medical staff requiring assistance.
- Prepares Offer Letters and Employment Agreements for candidates who are selected by Administration to receive an offer.
- Sources, interviews and presents potential new providers for searches assigned by the Director, Medical Staff Recruitment.
- Coordinates all candidate sourcing functions, including posting ads on internet job boards, utilizing purchased databases, placing ads in journals, carrying out mailings and email blasts.
- Along with the Manager of Medical Staff Recruitment, oversees the Medical Staff Orientation (MSO) process for all new providers.
4 year/Bachelor's Degree
Excellent Communications Skills
Excellent Interpersonal Skills
General Clerical Skills