- Travel throughout an assigned territory and work directly with community based organizations, providers, and other sources to obtain referrals
- Manage your travel and territory efficiently to produce maximum results
- Meet with eligible participants with the goal of enrollment and presenting product information
- Some sales leads are company provided
- You will generate many of your own leads - Your performance will be rewarded!
- Previous outside sales and territory management experience
- Contacts or active within the community (i.e. Providers, community based organizations, etc.)
- Reliable transportation
- A license to sell insurance in the state of New Jersey
- Experience selling Medicare Advantage or Dual - Eligible products preferred
- Strong and successful background in selling Medicaid products preferred
- Bilingual candidates preferred
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Strong proficiency with computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Sales acumen in generating leads and closing on sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with the senior population
- Must complete and pass all prerequisite tests and the individual product test(s) for the product(s) you wish to sell
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Community & State. Challenge brings out the best in us. It also attracts the best. That's why you'll find some of the most amazingly talented people in health care here. We serve the health care needs of low income adults and children with debilitating illnesses such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, HIV / AIDS and high - risk pregnancy. Our holistic, outcomes - based approach considers social, behavioral, economic, physical and environmental factors. Join us. Work with proactive health care, community and government partners to heal health care and create positive change for those who need it most. This is the place to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Medicare Sales Representative, Community Plan, New Jersey, Telecommute, Edison