1. Answers and return all office calls in a timely and professional manner.
2. Assist department in maintaining member and office files.
3. Collect fees and process payments from new and existing members.
4. Inform new applicants about association services including educational classes, library materials, opportunities to serve on committees, member-related services such as insurance programs.
5. Process Letters of Good Standing.
6. Review and process member's requests to transfer offices, or change their member data; Review and process drop notices from brokers.
7. Review and verify all office information after completed.
8. Review applications for membership, process applications, and enter into database.
9. Calculate and Collect fees and process payments from new and existing members.
10. Prepare informational materials for distribution to new members upon completion of the application process.
11. Inform new applicants about association services including educational classes, library materials, opportunities to serve on committees, member-related services such as insurance programs.
12. Prepare and send letters notifying those agents who have not completed their requirements for membership.
13. Approve/deny requests for orientation fines and create and send out the letters.
14. Respond to inquiries about paper work and fees required to join the association.
15. Look up secondary information on National Association's database.
16. Make new member cards for all new members when joining.
17. Make copies of membership and express office paperwork.
18. Explain and demonstrate the key system options to new members and process key requests.
19. Maintain, edit and update the SentriLock database.
20. Check library materials out to members for use. Process return of Library material back into the computer.
21. Sell event tickets and register members for company sponsored educational classes.
22. Review and process office applications, changes or terminations.
23. Keep count in the Membership black book each morning of applications, reinstatements, new offices, that have been processed per day.
24. Let Membership Director know when new orientation classes are needed.
25. Process Letters of Good Standing.
26. Verify the orientation drawer the day before orientation class and verify the new member cards used for orientation class and submit to Education.
27. Process orientation files and sign in sheets.
28. Check and respond to the membership e-mails.
29. License lookup and updating dates in Rapattoni.
30. Creates and prints rosters.
31. Serve as back-up to the Receptionist, REAL Store Manager, Member Services Concierge, Membership Administrator, Member Engagement Specialist and Internal Support Coordinator. Covers for lunch, breaks and Staff relief.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.