Are you looking to take your career from good to great? Members Title covers the entire state of Texas for both residential resale, refinance and commercial transactions. We are focused on providing top quality and timely title production and closing services to our lender and real estate clients. We provide our employees with a lucrative benefits package including robust medical, dental and vision plan options, plenty of paid time off and a 401k with employer match.
Members Title, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of PenFed Credit Union, is hiring an Escrow Officer in Flower Mound, Texas. The primary purpose of this job is to serve as an escrow officer for all refinance and resale transactions. In addition, this position will provide support to Senior Escrow Officer and other company staff, credit union members, clients and vendors, to clear title on all transaction closing through Members Title Company.
- Review closing package documentation to ensure all documents and information has been accurately executed and received for timely disbursement, in coordination with the settlement agent.
- Process all signed documentation to ensure timely recording of all recordable documents, and package is sent back to lender/Credit Union for processing.
- Ensure all funds are received and files are balanced. Disburse all payoffs, recording checks, and fee checks to ensure fully disbursed file on each case.
- Review requirements and develop procedures for disbursement of all file.
- Ensure all requirements for closing are met in order to maintain marketability.
- Filing, scanning and other administrative task as needed.
Equivalent combination of education and experience is considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience that provide necessary skills and knowledge to satisfactorily perform the essential job functions.
- Minimum of three (3) years of Title Experience required, knowledge of settlement statement and processing.
- Strong knowledge of post closing files for transactions in assigned locations.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel applications and settlement software, RamQuest One.
- Ability to work effectively under aggressive deadlines required.
Licenses and Certifications
Escrow agent licnese for the assigned area.
Special Message Regarding COVID 19
PenFed is continuing to hire and train exceptional individuals to help us serve our 2 million members both here and around the world. In light of the current situation with novel coronavirus (COVID-19), we have modified our hiring, onboarding, training, and deployment protocols in order to comply with current local and state guidance around social distancing.