We believe in the power of people to create great care.
Pottstown Hospital is an acute care hospital offering an extensive range of services, including inpatient and outpatient, medical, surgical, diagnostic, and emergency care, as well as primary care, family practice, and pediatric offices. With 260 physicians representing 40 medical specialties, we serve the healthcare needs of residents in Pottstown and surrounding areas.
We're 1,150 healthcare professionals strong, and our team of physicians, nurses, staff, and volunteers is focused on exceeding expectations while delivering compassionate, safe, quality care. Our accolades include: Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval for hip and knee replacement; Joint Commission Gold Seal of Approval and AHA Stroke Association Gold Plus Distinction for our Primary Stroke Center; and four-time commendation from the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons for our Regional Cancer Center.
Under minimal directions, contributes to the maintenance and improvement of a safe and therapeutic environment of the psychiatric patient.
- Bachelors Degree in a clinical mental health field like Social Work and Psychology.
- Three to five years experience in acute mental health care is preferred.
- Evidence of health status sufficient to perform the job.
- Current Healthcare Provider CPR required.
- CPI Training within 30-60 days of hire