The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Category & Promo Analytics Manager performs a valuable role by building and developing key insights and recommendations through strong promotional analytics to inform promotional and trade strategy for the company.
- Developing and evaluating promotional effectiveness and evaluation.
- Identifying key insights and recommendations that will inform promo/trade strategy for the organization for an assigned category.
- Translating analytical insights into action the help drive strategic and tactical executions to achieve sales and trade productivity goals.
- Developing and leading promotion analytics and evaluation for assigned category across top accounts on an on-going basis.
- Developing trade productivity value through insights and recommendations,
- Identifying promotional best practices and insights that lead to recommendations to drive productivity in trade spend
- Identifying key trends through data analytics across different categories/retailers in order assist the customer strategy/brand teams with developing strategic trade and promotional strategies and executions.
- Managing promotion analytics model for category and top customers.
- Recommending enhancements to current models and focus on continuous development of models and methodologies to continue to meet the promotion analytical needs of the teams.
- Developing reporting capabilities leveraging multiple sources of data including syndicated data, internal costs, and trade promotion system.
- Establishing KPIs for evaluation to drive promotional productivity in partnership with Sale leadership.
- Identifying and compiling data, identifying and quantifying opportunities and recommending improvements.
- Working cross functionally across a matrix of functions including Finance, Customer Strategy, Sales, Brand, etc.
- Serving as a thought leader for the organization in understanding promotional analytics behind category trade dollars,