The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of Category Development performs a valuable role in building a strong partnership with the company's key retailers by developing and implementing analytics and insights to deliver against company, category, and customer priorities. This position is responsible for leading the development and sharing of Category Management foundations and directives throughout the organization for the assigned category. This is a remote role and can be based anywhere in the Mid-West U.S. region, including Texas, Illinois, Ohio, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Establish clear Category Management strategies for the company and retailers based on Industry Trends & Consumer Insights by leveraging various data sources to construct dynamic presentations in order to communicate strategies and achieve objectives.
- Serve as an expert in translating internal knowledge into action to identify opportunities for assigned retailers.
- Collaborate with the account teams and cross functional teams to develop solutions to business issues. .
- Establish and deliver best-in-class merchandising recommendations, leveraging tools such as JDA and Rich Mix.
- Influence the customer by identifying opportunities and providing potential solutions that align with retailer and company objectives.
- Assist with any research, and lead projects, to deliver category solutions benefitting both the customer and the company.
- Develop standardized category review templates for Category Development team to populate and deliver to smaller accounts.
- Leverage data tools to provide reporting and insights which will further develop company and retailer objectives.
- Develop analyses and insights that will help with business issues including: SKU rationalization, item defense, new item sell in, category reviews, new item tracking, consumer behavior, etc.
- Incorporate advanced consumer data (Macro Level Insights Market Research, Consumer Decision Tree, Household Panel data, customer consumer data, rich mix, JDA) into analyses as relevant.