Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently searching for a Consumer Insights Manager. The Manager will be responsible for influencing the organization through their leadership and strong knowledge of the consumer, as well as demonstrating a strong understanding of market research techniques and how to connect them to the business objectives. Acting as a key business partner, category and consumer expert, the Manager will deliver the “so what” from our consumer learning. They will have a strong voice and strong point of view, so to advocate for the consumer and effectively influence decisions. They will oversee consumer insight planning and recommendations, strategic positioning and innovation, building strong partnerships with the brand team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing strong Consumer Insight expertise tied to business results with a passion for brands.
- Contribute as a leader through collaboration and influence.
- Oversee consumer learning across a variety of sources to tell the story and influence the decisions made as result of applied experience and consumer partnership.
- Design research projects against business objectives and answer key questions.
- Act as an advocate for the consumer by integrating consumer knowledge into all decision making; express a compelling point of view to be confidently championed and conveyed to the team and the organization.
- Build strong internal and external relationships; collaborating with other members of the Consumer Insights team as well as other key functions inclusive of, but not limited to: Brand Marketing, Sales, Category Management, Digital Marketing, Product Development and our agency partners.
- Manage respective category budgets: opening Purchase Orders, overseeing accruals and ensuring timely payment with finance; challenging and prioritizing allocation to best meet the needs for the brand/franchise.