The Nature’s Bounty Co. is now The Bountiful Company!
The Bountiful Company is a global leader in health and wellness, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbals, supplements, protein bars and powders, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The brands of The Bountiful Company are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Pure Protein®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx®, Ester-C® and Dr.Organic®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager, Content Activation, will join our in-house digital activation team and will oversee digital content across our portfolio of (VMHS / Sports & Active Nutrition) brands. This individual will manage content needs for in-market paid media, branded websites, special projects, and product detail pages on Amazon, Walmart.com, and other retailer channels. The Manager, Content Activation will work collaboratively with internal and external partners, including internal content development team, digital activation managers, and partner creative agencies.
Product and brand content is one of the most impactful conversion drivers across digital channels, and this role is instrumental in ensuring the company's content is best in class. We are seeking someone with strong management, strategy, and analytical experience, with a strong desire to grow and lead.
- Oversee the content management and readiness on eCommerce product description pages.
- Single Point Owner for Content Excellence across digital and eCommerce channels.
- Create and manage content projects, from briefing to, launch, and post-launch performance.
- Oversee eCommerce brand stores and online hubs.
- Partner directly with internal and external creatives on the content development process, including management of stakeholder feedback, approvals, and launches.
- Partner with specialists to ensure content readiness and compliance on eCommerce channels.
- Support new product launches and innovation through the coordinated planning.
- Oversight of branded websites in partnership with internal IT team.
- Partner cross functionally to track, analyze, and report digital content performance.
- Leverage technology-driven content scorecards to evaluate and report performance, and to develop recommendations for improvement and evolution.
- Monitor trends, competitors and best practices to keep the organization informed on what’s working and to remain best-in-class.