Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co. is currently recruiting for an experienced communications professional to join our Corporate Communications team! The Manager, Corporate Communications will play an integral role in advancing the internal communications efforts of The Nature’s Bounty Co. and its many wellness brands. This role will partner closely with internal stakeholders to create and implement internal communications content that generates excitement, drives engagement, aligns teams and individuals, and shapes culture. The ideal candidate will bring demonstrated corporate & employee communications skills, having strong interpersonal, written, visual and oral communications skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and execute employee communication plans and manage a variety of writing assignments including executive communications, colleague newsletters, organizational announcements and presentations.
- Manage and develop content for The Nature's Bounty Co.'s intranet, highlighting events, business initiatives and its colleagues.
- Assist with company-wide communications programs including global town hall meetings, leadership conferences, corporate social responsibility programs, and other initiatives.
- Script writing for in-house videos and photos shoots as needed.
- Help clients and leaders communicate more effectively to articulate the organization’s key priorities and improve colleague engagement.
- Work closely with other team members to plan and create communications in support of business objectives