Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
As The Nature's Bounty Co. continues to drive business with our largest retailers, our team supporting Walmart is searching for a new Customer Development Manager to join them in Bentonville. The Manager is responsible for the functional management, leadership and execution of all sales related activities within Walmart.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Deliver target budget plans and new product distribution goals for Walmart.
- Execute our brand and category growth strategy that align with Walmart.
- Identify new opportunities for growth by developing and implementing strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals.
- Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, and liaise with Regional Vice President to develop operational plans to manage execution and measure results.
- Building relationships within Walmart across multiple functional areas, including DMM’s and VP of Merchandising.
- Gain a deep understanding of current and potential future needs of our customer.
- Educate our business partners on our products, retail goals, and measurement of success.
- Deliver comprehensive customer presentations that show innovation, shelf positioning, promotions, pricing, etc.
- Manage daily business in partnership with customers, including: UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management.
- Work with Walmart to implement Retail initiatives and monitor Retail standards.
- Ongoing contract management that focuses on strategic alignment and designed to strengthen both the customer and The Nature's Bounty Co. market position.
- Manage Trade budget and monitor spending efficiency that focus on a strong ROI.
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights, understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency.