Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Customer Development Manager will support the Sr Manager and the Sales VP in all sales related activities related to Target.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the team with company and customers systems
- Collaborate to deliver target budget plan and new product distribution goals for the customer
- Execute our brand and category growth strategy that align within the customer
- Identify new opportunities for growth; develop and implement strategic sales plans in accordance with corporate goals
- Maintain clear understanding of customer objectives, assist in developing operational plans to manage execution and measure results
- Foster and grow existing and new relationships within Target’s logistics department (IAs), gaining a deep understanding of current and potential future needs
- Manage daily business in partnership with customers, including UPC product/item setup, maintenance, logistics and inventory management
- Advise Sr Manager and VP of potential issues and opportunities relating to logistics and offer solutions
- Ongoing promotional contract and deductions management
- Responsible for working with Sr. Manager to input trade investment within TIM system; system input, trade fund management, direct sales forecasting and projection activities for the company
- Monthly reporting, sales analytics and insights; understand go-to-market strategy and how to maximize sales efficiency
- P&L management within respective account coverage