Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager, Customer Operations, eCommerce, performs a valuable role in building a strong partnership with The Nature's Bounty Co. internal partners across Finance, Supply Chain and Marketing to streamline process for the eCommerce channel. This position is responsible for working with both the customer, customer team, as well as cross functional teams to find unique solutions to our processes.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Work with the Customer, Sales Strategy, Supply Chain, and Marketing teams to research & develop unique product packs for the eCommerce channel.
- Lead acceleration task force to identify and fast-track immediate pack opportunities.
- Lead the team communication with our external agency partner and our internal demand planning group to ensure proper product supply for the channel.
- Work with our agency partner(s) and internal teams on forecasting, while communicating changes that will impact the overall Supply Chain.
- Work with Supply Chain to identify and execute areas of opportunity to improve our shipping KPIs such as: purchase order (PO) on-time accuracy, reduce replenishable out-of-stock (Rep OOS), and correct any issues pertaining to Amazon’s ASIN (product codes)/catalogue accuracy.
- Leverage data to establish guidelines to deliver best-in-class methods for delivery of goods.
- Develop standardized reports around product supply, shipping, and on time delivery.
- Mastery of internal data sets and tools to bring recommendations to both logistics and manufacturing.
- Sales projections methodology and communication around product supply to our demand planning group, as well as to the customer team.
- Reduce complexity in the system to meet customer thresholds around shipping and accuracy.
- Lead or assist on any projects to deliver solutions benefitting both the customer and the Company.