Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Maintenance Department Manager is a critical member of the plant leadership team that has a high level of accountability, visibility, and opportunity to directly influence results. This includes direct responsibility for overall management of the maintenance function to include repair and maintenance of all manufacturing equipment, as well as facilities and sanitation maintenance.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Creation and sustainment of a high performance culture across the respective group of lines.
- Collaborate across all manufacturing departments, and across all functions to ensure safe, effective plant operations
- Directly managing a team of mechanics and sanitation personnel of approximately 30-40 team members across all shifts
- Formulation of department strategy and annual goals and objectives that align to the Plant direction
- Achieving of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) on the Plant Scorecard
- Provide personal, hands-on coaching of Department team members and operating floor associates in the principles of high performing work systems and hold all levels accountability for implementing and maintaining them
- Foster a culture that develops a high degree of ownership from all team members, an environment of trust and openness, and a culture that delivers consistently superior results
- Provide leadership and guidance for Daily Management systems to ensure high levels of quality, problem identification and resolution, productivity, and associate involvement and ownership, including: Daily Direction Setting meetings, Team meetings and operating review, Visual management and online reporting
- Identify issues affecting efficiencies and assists in developing solutions
- Management of high quality operations