The Bountiful Company, a Nestlé Health Science Company, is a pure play branded leader in global nutrition, living at the intersection of science and nature. As a manufacturer, marketer and seller of vitamins, minerals, herbal and other specialty supplements, and active nutrition products, we are focused on enhancing the health and wellness of people’s lives. The Bountiful Company’s portfolio of trusted brands includes Nature's Bounty®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Puritan’s Pride®, Sundown® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Bountiful Company. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Bountiful Company is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), for Supply Chain, is the finance lead for assigned manufacturing and/or packaging facility(s) and global function(s).
- Leading and completing accurate month end close activities, variance analysis, annual planning, forecasting, and internal control compliance
- The accurate interpretation and quantification of financial and operational analyses related to manufacturing, packaging, and function activities
- Collaborating with key business partners across the organization to drive continuous ideation for cost improvement to deliver improved business results
- Leading the development of accurate budgets and forecasts for manufacturing and packaging labor and overhead (LOH)
- Assist in the consolidation and analysis of the annual plan and quarterly /monthly forecasts
- Leading monthly close process and reporting of actuals with comprehensive understanding of key drivers of results and provide predictive forecasts of risks and opportunities.
- Developing and researching plan/forecast/prior year comparison reports and provide variance explanations and insights to drive improved business performance
- Monitoring and communicating facility financial risks and opportunities on a weekly/monthly basis
- Researching, tracking and summarizing key financial data including metrics, trends, profitability and expense analyses
- Evaluating cost savings or cost avoidance projects designed to improve operations, cost control, and performance
- Providing insights and guidance to identify risks and opportunities to projected savings well in advance
- Interpreting into actionable items and work with cross-functional partners to drive business results
- Developing, defining and measuring and communicating key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Analyzing, researching and interpreting key data in a concise and structure manner to provide actionable insights and proactive trend analyses
- Collaborating with site and function business partners to drive attainment of financial targets
- Drawing conclusions, developing and communicating actionable recommendations to business partners to minimize risks and maximize opportunities for the business
- Collaborating with peers and business partners to develop sustainable process improvements that can eliminate non-value added work within the finance organization
- Validating and calculating ROI on CAPEX projects
- Working cross collaboratively with engineering and the manufacturing and packaging site business partners