The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager is an integral member of the Brand Finance team by providing support to a franchise, leading the forecasting & budgeting process, monthly close process and providing finance leadership on strategic projects. The Manager will work & communicate effectively across departments to gather insights and drive P&L opportunities.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Serving as a strategic business partner, bringing an understanding of Finance, value creation and business drivers.
- Leading the end-to-end franchise monthly close, forecasting and budgeting process, providing valuable insights on business drivers and delivering financial targets.
- Focusing on strategic projects including but not limited to formulation of pricing strategies, assessment of new business initiatives, competitive analysis and benchmarking, and business process redesign.
- Analyzing financial results and key trends, assess current and future business risks, and communicate results to leadership.
- Implementing process improvement actions in assigned areas in line with development of procedures for required duties.
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with cross-functional business partners to develop annual financial plans and ongoing forecasts for departmental expenses and headcounts.
- Involvement with special projects related to business development, strategic growth and ad hoc analysis.