The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on retaining and recruiting a diverse workforce and building a culture of inclusivity. Our goal is to create a place where people feel respected, valued and able to bring their authentic selves to work each day.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of Financial Systems is responsible for managing the day to day processes, analyzing business requirements and supporting financial application users as a super user for Accounting and FP&A. This role will also be responsible for the application administration of the company’s Oracle EBS and Hyperion Planning.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the application administration of Oracle G/L system and ensuring the integrity of the financial data across all systems.
- Performs a variety of application administration and maintenance tasks to support application operations troubleshooting, inspects and resolves system problems quickly and efficiently.
- Prepare and/or design key reports and validate report output for distribution to various user groups in the organization, Participates in all PowerBI projects for accounting as a Super User/Champion.
- PowerBI analyst for the finance organization.
- Super User/Business champion for Financial System Implementation Initiatives.
- Perform month end close activities associated with the accounting close related to the Oracle EBS environment (General Ledger, Fixed assets, AP, AR, etc).
- Maintains the financial close schedule of systems activities.
- Key liaison with Accounting and FP&A staff and Information Technology Teams. Consults with users in business areas to gather information about program needs, objectives, functions, features, input and output requirements.
- Oracle expert in Financial Statement Generators and Standard Report Request Set build.
- Ensure all new hires in finance are trained on the key financial systems and reporting tools.
- Administer and manage Hyperion Planning Financial Systems including maintenance of business rules, forms and dashboards.
- Build Hyperion Financial Planning Reports for GAAP & EBITDA reporting requirements.
- Maintains and reviews roles for Oracle EBS for accounting, finance and FP&A.
- Ensures that roles are defined to support the agreed segregation of duty.
- Expert analytical skills and the ability to synthesize change quickly using advanced subject and process knowledge.
- Develop new streamlined processes Accounting and Finance Teams.
- Ensures that all Sarbanes-Oxley required documentation is complete and current.
- Ensures that systems enabled SOX controls are implemented and effective.
- Works with business users to ensure that reporting for compensating system controls are in place and reviewed on the defined schedule.
- Owns the definition and execution of user acceptance testing for Accounting and Finance in support of SOX.
- Manages staff, which may include interviewing and selection, professional development, goal setting, performance management, coaching and mentoring.