Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Manager of IT Quality Assurance (QA) will coordinate, lead, and continuously improve QA activities for The Nature Bounty’s Co. eCommerce and CRM applications. These highly critical applications demand an aggressive and continuous testing cycle.
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create project test plans, test strategies, effort estimations, manage resource allocations and provide status tracking updates on all QA projects
- Participate in analyzing business requirements, preparing test documentation, and be accountable for the development and execution of all test cases
- All quality issues and defects are expected to be identified, analyzed, documented, tracked, and resolved prior to production release
- Follow QA best practices continuously looking for automation opportunities improving test execution speed and efficiency.
- Manage a team of offshore QA members and work alongside a variety of developers, business analysts, and project managers
- Provide technical leadership, reinforce best practices, such as automation, testing from front end UIs through backend Mobile platforms, and help each team member contribute to the group's success
- Act as a coach and mentor for the quality assurance engineers and be the QA voice of the group for the rest of the organization.
- Analyze business requirements and technical design documents
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Define testing strategy and ensure effective test effort
- Lead team to design comprehensive and well-structured test plans
- Generate test cases (Smoke, Functional, System, Regression) based on requirements and specifications; update test cases based on defects
- Perform frequent regression and system integration testing cycles to accommodate weekly release schedule
- Participates in ongoing process improvement efforts to ensure test automation is promoted and applied effectively across multiple teams
- Maintain and automate critical test cases and scenarios
- Define key quality KPIs and metrics and produce metric driven scorecards on a monthly basis
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members
- Use SQL queries to create test data and analyze results for the tests performed using knowledge of Database Management systems like MS SQL
- Liaise with developers and business analysts to identify system requirements and troubleshoot defects
- Create quality QA metrics covering testing effectiveness, identified defects, and incidents in production due to testing misses