It seems more and more people are coming around to what Solgar has always believed.
Nature is pretty perfect.
We’re Solgar. For over 70 years we’ve believed that substance matters…. who you are… what you do… what you say… and how you act as a company.
In 1947, we saw the world changing… and not in a way we liked. Real food became processed and frozen. White bread replaced local baked whole grain bread. Food science replaced real food. Convenience replaced nutrition.
We believed there was a better way.
And, with the right nutrition…we could live well and feel good throughout our lives.
Because being well is what life is really about.
So, we brought like-minded people together and old-world attention to detail with innovative thinking… to create the first generation of nutritional supplements.
In fact, we practically invented them. And have continued to innovate from that first day…to today.
This has never been a business to us, although like all things it has become one.
We love what we do because we believe in what we do.
To help you be the very best version of you throughout your life.
Call it our passion.
Call it our craft.
Something we’ve been doing for over 70 years now.
We live this lifestyle.
We take our own supplements.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. Solgar is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness…
doing the right things for the right reasons matters.
Because substance matters.
Do you feel you have the ability to lead and educate a world class sales team on an extensive range of Gold Standard Nutritional Supplements? The Solgar® team is seeking a talented sales and management professional to serve as a Key Account Manager and Trainer to grow and develop existing Key Accounts, as well as train, develop and lead a group of sales and key account professionals.
Solgar® has been manufacturing fine quality nutritional supplements for over 60 years in an industry that is constantly evolving. Throughout these changes, we have never lost sight of our original mission - to provide consumers with the highest quality nutritional products and information to help promote optimal health. Our attention to detail from manufacturing through distribution has enabled us to set, maintain and continually raise the Gold Standard™ for quality nutritional supplements, education, and service.
*** This is a remote position. Candidate must have flexibility to travel to other states***
Additional responsibilities include:
- Build productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Establish, implement and measure promotional programs and events across multiple brands and departments/categories within assigned accounts.
- Coordinate and ensure brand presentation and new item placement, education and product training events with assigned account group.
- Collaborate with company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process for those accounts assigned that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
- Achieve sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
- Train key account personnel on the entire range of Natural Product Group Products along with leading the customer account promotional planning activity and ensuring assigned customer needs and expectations are met by the company.