The Nature's Bounty Co. is a privately held, global leader in health and wellness with a rich history and proven track record in the nutritional market. As a manufacturer, marketer and online seller of vitamins, dietary supplements, minerals, herbals, protein bars and powders, and ethical beauty products, our purpose is to create a happier, healthier world using the power of science and nature. The brands of The Nature's Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world including Nature's Bounty®, Pure Protein®, Solgar®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, Sundown®, Body Fortress®, MET-Rx® and Ester-C®.
Did we mention that we also offer excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture? If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
Inclusion and Diversity in the workplace matters at The Nature’s Bounty Co. This includes being focused on recruiting a diverse workforce. To support this goal, we are seeking a Talent Acquisition Diversity Manager who will focus on targeted recruitment efforts that are ultimately impactful in increasing diversity within our colleague population. This includes identifying and aligning the company’s diversity objectives and priorities and the correlating strategies and programs that will ensure the optimal attraction of diverse talent.
- Identifying, recommending and leveraging internal and external partnerships to enhance the company's brand recognition with diverse talent pools
- Developing diversity plans to ensure optimal effectiveness with selected partners, to include agencies, associations, and educational institutions
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition colleagues in developing and executing a targeted recruitment strategy that helps attract a diverse workforce, from intern through executive roles, within the organization
- Developing, managing, and implementing a multi-year diversity recruitment plan with multi-faceted sourcing plans to identify and engage diverse talent for identified job functions, levels and/or locations
- Proactively engaging with Human Resource Business Partner, Corporate Social Responsibility and Talent Development colleagues to align Talent Acquisition solutions to the enterprise inclusion and diversity plans and business priorities
- Working closely with the Learning and Development team to develop recruitment centric diversity training and coaching programs for managers and colleagues
- Collaborate with Affinity Group leaders and teams to help drive Inclusion and Diversity efforts
- Organizing and facilitating internal and external recruitment events and conferences, with a focus on diversity
- Understanding, leveraging and sharing best practices to develop diversity sourcing strategies and plans intended to identify, attract and engage talent to support organizational hiring needs
- Leading the strategy and execution of the company’s diversity centric campus recruitment and internship strategy and related programs
- Full lifecycle recruiting of vacancies when assigned