Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The Nature's Bounty Co. knows that providing employees with career development opportunities is a key driver of engagement. The Manager, Training & Development is a key member of the OD/HR Department. Reporting to the Director of Organization Development, this role is responsible for leading the creation and delivery of development materials that provide our Colleagues with opportunities to grow and enhance their performance while creating a culture of high performance. This individual partners with our HR Business Partners and the business to understand core competency development needs across different functions to design scalable and impactful learning environments.
We are looking for an experienced Training and Development Manager to execute our organizational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. You will also identify training and developmental needs to drive suitable training initiatives that build engagement and a high performing culture.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the deployment and ongoing evaluation of a cohesive Organizational Development training strategy.
- Ensuring the delivery of high-impact, interactive training sessions whether facilitated in person or virtual.
- Conducting training needs analysis and conferring with HR & business leaders to determine training needs.
- Responding to training requests from managers/supervisors/project teams and developing and delivering training on time and within budget based on these requests
- Select appropriate instructional procedures or methods such as individual training, group instruction, self-study, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role play, and computer-based training
- Design appropriate training strategies and schedules, based on knowledge of identified training needs
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions.
- Monitors training programs and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Maintain the training repository and ensure it remains completed and up to date
- Track training attendance and prepare and distribute training reports as required
- Ensure format for department manuals, write department/division policy, rules, standard operating and procedures in accordance with goals and objectives.
- Provide quality assurance check for all document deliverables