Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.
The execution of The Nature’s Bounty Co.’s growth strategy will include a key focus and commitment to building leadership and technical capability to support our business strategy. The Training Program Manager role is a critical role in building this future. This role is a terrific opportunity to influence the growth of the world’s largest vitamin and wellness products company by building world-class leadership talent at all levels across the organization.
Reporting to the Director of Organizational Development, this role will support Supply Chain and its functions. It will partner with leaders in creating and delivering robust leadership development training programs and technical training. The Training Manager will work closely with Corporate L&D organization, Supply Chain Leadership, HRBPs, and functional leaders to ensure that development programs are anchored in the business and meet clients’ needs. Additionally, this role will manage outside vendors, curricula and classes, and measure training effectiveness.
- Learning & Leadership Development Strategy: Execute needs assessments of key capability strengths and gaps, building programs to link with core competencies that build leader capability; and ensuring all programs link to our business strategy with a clear ROI and impact.
- Training Systems Expertise: Provide expertise and coaching in diverse training systems and sub-systems such as needs assessment, instructional design, curriculum development, comprehension methods and evaluation tools.
- Project Management: Manage projects utilizing a project management approach to ensure that the project activities meet the project requirements on time
- Training Partner Management: Identify key training partners (vendors, consulting firms, etc.) to assist with curriculum design and delivery. Manage all aspects of the training partner relationship, including RFP’s, vendor selection, vendor management, program design, program execution, and program evaluation.
- Trainers Forum: Lead the monthly meetings with all training representatives across the sites to share best practices, review metrics and manage suggestions to improve the Training System.
- Leadership Engagement: Gain alignment and engagement with leadership and Colleagues in support of the leadership development and technical / functional capabilities.
- Learning Management System. Ensure that the LMS is effectively implemented within the company, including training of administrators, documentation of training records, assignment of training, governance, etc.
- High Performance Culture: Work with top leaders to assess business needs, recommend training solutions, and develop and deliver programs in order to build a culture of high performance.