The Senior Marketing manager is responsible for executing Associated Spring RAYMOND’s marketing vision and deploying the on-line strategy alongside the traditional marketing plans to communicate ASR value, build brand awareness, generate, qualify and convert sales leads. This position oversees the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy aligned with the ASR global strategy.
• Develop marketing content through collaboration with customers, sales and engineers to communicate brand products, services and value proposition for digital placement as well as to support traditional sales channels. Ensure that the sales team has the appropriate tools to meet their commercial objectives.
• Create & communicate marketing plans for new products, services and promotional campaigns through traditional and digital placement, and put KPI’s in place to measure success.
• Create digital marketing strategy including using PPC, SEO, email campaigns, blogs, forums, newsletters and social media plan to share content, generate leads and increase web visibility, traffic and ecommerce. Interpret analytics and measure ROI.
• Research and analyze customer market trends to determine marketability of potential products, perform competitive market research and identify courses of action based on the findings.
• Lead, coach and guide day to day activities of the decentralized marketing team
• Performs duties as assigned by management.
• Adherence to applicable local, state and company policies and procedures