- Develop client relationships to sell products and services of our Heinz Hanggi business in Switzerland, within established policy standards.
- Recognize business opportunities, promotes concept development, and provides product strategies for profitable implementation.
- Develop ongoing prospects to establish long-term business partnerships through internal and external information sources.
- Identify decision makers in key areas of prospect, who will evaluate our value proposition on life cycle costs, to defuse the potential of a supplier selection based on commodity pricing.
- Develop programs to provide client solutions through establishment of strategic business relationships and identification of key issues or areas to be addressed.
- Ability to sell cross-functionally the products and services of Engineered Components.
- Negotiate the best value for products and services sold in accordance with division policies and objectives.
- Survey and forecast major accounts, product lines and items for assigned region, meeting sales objectives.
- Develop account strategies to maximize revenue growth and value-added content.
- Plan sales strategy, with the involvement of sales management, maximizing total sales effort to attain sales goals.
- Plan and direct sales activity for assigned region, effectively communicating trends to supporting departments.
- Manage and provide support to direct customer accounts, master distributors and to their customers within assigned region.
- Maintain a regional summary on customer profiles, contact dates, customer quotes, follow-ups and general correspondence.
- Participate in trade shows, as assigned by management, or identified by RSM as important in meeting sales objectives. Follow up and report on the potential sales leads generated from trade shows, advertisements, and referrals.
- Coordinate with support personnel to build a team approach aimed at meeting sales objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Provide appropriate weekly and monthly reports on sales opportunities, wins, turnover, and/or attrition to management.
- Ability to travel 50% domestically and internationally to customers, suppliers, and other locations
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience selling precision metal stamping, fine blanking and/or forming technology.
- Experience working in a TS16949 environment.
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated success in technical sales and consultative problem solving with multiple value-added components and systems
- Ability to understand and effectively respond to written and verbal instructions and inquiries from customers. Ability to interpret customers concept and make appropriate application suggestions.
- Strong analytical skills. Need to have the ability to make recommendations based on data analysis.
- Strong PC aptitude in a Windows environment required; specifically, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Power Point).
- Ability to learn other software packages and maintain an awareness of technology advancements.
- Experience utilizing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) as a tool to grow the business.
- Excellent organizational, communication, and management skills.
- Fluency in English and preferable in German.
- B.S. Degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)