*Job is located in Wenatchee, WA*
Mid-Level Automotive Technician
Be a part of one of the most important teams in the dealership - The service department! As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic) you will quickly and efficiently perform routine maintenance and identify the cause of breakdowns and repair them using the most optimal solutions.
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician
Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram!
Relocation Assistance Available for the Right Candidate!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
As a Mid-Level Automotive Technician (Automotive Mechanic), you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver.
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Technician:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Chrysler Certifications highly preferred OR ASE Certifications
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Willing to commute or relocate to Wenatchee, WA (relocation assistance available)
Start your career as an automotive technician for Town Chrysler Jeep Dodge today.