* Job is located in Baton Rouge, LA *
Mid-Level Automotive Technician / Mid-Level Automotive Mechanic / General Line Tech
State-of-the-art equipment and career advancement, it’s all here for an Automotive Technician at Salsbury's Dodge City!
- Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with dealership and/or Mopar standards
- Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc. to specification
- Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs
- Explain mechanical diagnoses and required repairs in a non-technical manner to service advisors and customers
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing technology
- Inspect and test new vehicles and recording findings so that necessary repairs can be made
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience as an automotive technician (automotive mechanic)
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) and/or Chrysler certifications highly preferred
- Hold a valid driver’s license
- Must pass a drug screen
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Willing to commute or relocate to Baton Rouge, LA
Our brand new location has over 40 climate-controlled service bays,
opportunities for advancement, and more.
- Competitive wages
- Sign on Bonus and Relocation assistance for qualified mechanics
- Extensive factory product training
- Tuition reimbursement for career-focused individuals
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with company match (at qualifying dealerships)
- Paid Vacation / Flex time
Find out all Salsbury's Dodge City Dealership can offer you!