SGS is the global leader and innovator in inspection, verification, testing and certification services. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 90,000 employees in 130 countries, and operating a network of more than 2,400 offices and laboratories, we provide services to almost every industry by assuring quality and safety of products and services.
Trusted all over the world, SGS is a market leader because we put 100% passion, pride and innovation into everything we do. We encourage new ideas. We welcome people who challenge the way we do things. And we will be 100% committed to helping you reach your full potential.
Life Sciences Services (LSS) from SGS – we are optimized to help our clients development timelines to get medicines and medical devices to market quickly and safely. As a result, we are often a preferred partner for the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies.
The Project Manager is responsible for the administrative management of key client project from inception to close with the goal of delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope. This include logistic management, and working across departments to ensure adequate technical oversight and proper resource allocation.
The key objective of the project manager is to ensure timely client communication in all matters relating to the execution of current and future work, documentation and that the communication records associated with the client
- Coordinate internal resources for the execution of projects
- Direct projects at the site and potentially involving multiple sites and teams
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders
- Maintain “overall picture” on ongoing project(s) and provide/negotiate resolution to potential issues to prevent delay to project timeline
- Routinely monitor and communicate / report on progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of ongoing projects/programs
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Track and measure project performance and deliverables using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Anticipate project / program risks and perform risk management to minimize project risks and devise a mitigation strategy/plan
- Effectively implement and manage project changes to achieve overall project objectives and success
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders