YOU & GREIF
Greif is the leading industrial packaging company in the world and employs more than 17,000 people in 308 production, warehouse and office locations across more than 43 countries. We encourage you to explore Career Opportunities in the U.S. at the Greif Global Headquarters in Delaware, Ohio and at our manufacturing facilities across the country.
- Professional Opportunities – Plant Management, Maintenance, Engineering, Quality, HR, Sales, Accounting/Finance
- Internship Opportunities – Finance, HR, Supply Chain, Engineering
- Manufacturing/Production Opportunities (Maintenance, Technicians, Operators, Forklift) - click on this link to contact the individual plant location
Midwest Sales Territory - WI, IL and IN
Manage assigned customer accounts, ensuring customer satisfaction and promoting account growth. Also responsible for generating new business, staying up-to-date on current product offerings/knowledge and maintaining customer relationships.
- Develops new prospects and interacts with existing customers to increase sales
- Manage the sales process within each account in order to ensure accomplishment of goals, including the identification of opportunities, the development of account strategies as well as delivering on KPIs, and successful implementation of the strategies
- Accomplishes individual and team-oriented goals
- Maintain good working relationship with customers providing excellent customer service
- Ensures that customers are satisfied; rectifies a problem in an efficient and timely manner
- Establishes, develops and maintains effective business relationships with current customers and prospective customers’ at all organizational levels and across all critical functional areas in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current prospective customers. Maintains an understanding of pricing and proposal models
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, manufacturing, logistics and technical service groups
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization
- Creates and manages a strategy for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value for the territory/segment
- Work closely with plant facilities on innovative projects that would support the sales effort
- Work with all elements of the sales administration, design and operations group to ensure that customer requirements are met while providing Caraustar with the positive economic impact
- Actively participate in trainings and events
- Other duties as directed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3+ years of Business Development experience in the Industrial Packaging industry required.
- Folding Carton sales experience preferred
- Proven negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Account planning skills
- Working knowledge of key cost and profit levers
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent speaking and presentations skills
- Proficient with computer and various software packages