The part-time Mission Intern will serve assist all areas of the Mission Integration Department at CHRISTUS Health System Office in Irving, TX. The Intern will assist multiple departmental leaders through research, resource compilation, and presentation formulation as relates to specific components of Mission Integration. The Intern deals with highly sensitive and confidential information at all levels.MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with leaders and staff in the Mission department to initiate, develop, expand, complete, or deploy projects related to ethics, Formation, or other Mission service areas at the System Office or in the local Ministries.
- Observe ethics consults as available
- Currently enrolled in College degree program in one of the following degree programs: theology, philosophy, medical humanities, pre-law, pre-med, healthcare administration, or other healthcare related fields.
- PC and Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively work with others
- Quick learner with attention to detail, high degree of confidentiality and solid organizational skills
- Needs to be resourceful, innovative and persuasive with ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- At least 2 years of college preparation towards major.