Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
What You?ll Do
As a Test Engineer at Sogeti you will have the opportunity to:
- Create and maintain test plans
- Analyze and interpret design specifications, business requirements and apply information to the testing process
- Create and document test cases/test scripts
- Participate in daily scrum meetings
Minimum education qualification
- A bachelor's degree in any discipline. MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
The ideal candidate will have:
? 8+ years of experience in software automation testing, with 3+ years of experience in UFT/Hp Mobile center automation and 2+ years of experience in leading a team
? Strong hands-on experience in VB scripting/.Net programing and creating framework for Mobile automation.
? Experience writing complex SQL queries like Joins and Groups
? Experience in Mobile Testing (HP Mobile center/ Perfecto/Appium)
? Experience working in an Agile environment and good exposure to early testing/Behavior driven Development testing(Cucumber/Specflow/SpecRun)
? Strong sense of self-motivation, organizing, strong analytical skills and attention to details
? Experience in reporting metrics and status to management
? Experience working with multiple software development methodologies and QA Tools
? Manual QA concepts like laying out a scenario into design steps (linear thinking)
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage- Employees pay no premiums!
- Bonus Program that pays up to $20,000!
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life