Group Lead Lab Assistant- Miramar, Florida - Mon- Fri 4p-12am
Look for more than answers. Patients and Physicians rely on our diagnostic testing, information and services to help them make better healthcare decisions. These are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It’s about providing clarity and hope.
As a Lab Technician you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can expand your skills and knowledge. You’ll have a role where you can act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can care about the work we do and the people we serve.
At Quest, Lab Technicians play an essential role in our success and in the services we provide. As a career, we offer a unique opportunity to develop your career with the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. We are tech driven, and we’re creating the lab of the future – an environment where you can deliver cutting edge diagnostics and help us drive new discoveries and breakthroughs.
- Oversee the lab assistant operation, scheduling, and time keeping system editing.
- Fill in as a Lab Assistant when necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent desired.
- 1-3 years lab related experience preferred.
- Familiarity with medical terminology desired. Familiar with tasks performed by Lab Assistants.
- Some typing/computer skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent communication and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to adjust hours as needed.