Continually monitors the EKG waveform displays in a centralized telemetry monitoring station. Documents changes in rhythm and reports these changes according to established protocol.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Complete training and evaluation for Order Management.
- Complete a Basic Dysrhythmia Course and pass the exam prior to employment and annually thereafter.
- Previous hospital clerical experience or equivalent training or education preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.