Are you passionate about providing great customer service? Are you a collaborator amongst your team and can also be a team player? Well, our client is looking for you! Our client in Southfield, MI is seeking a solid mortgage closer to be a part of their growing team. The perfect candidate will have 1 year of solid Closing experience with NO GAPS! Please see additional details below and APPLY NOW if qualified.
Mortgage Closer Job Responsibilities and Duties include but not limited to:
- Prepares closing loan package necessary for individual loan types in accordance with Bank and Investor guidelines as well as Secondary Marketing commitments and requirements.
- Ensures the timely movement and closing of approved loans through the pipeline.
- Monitors loan status on a continual basis to ensure that timely/qualify standards are achieved.
- Advises all parties of any changes or issues that may occur to ensure high quality standards and customer service.
- Performs a pre-closing quality review of loan files prior to releasing closing package.
- Reviews all preliminary documents provided
- Completes all disbursement procedures for issuing of funds to attorneys/title company, any necessary refund checks, and release of escrow monies withheld.
- Responds to and resolves technical and complex problems that arise.
- Follows up on any deficiency requests by Shipping and Post-Closing to ensure timely procedure for loan funding.
- Complies with Banks Policies and Procedures, as well as regulatory compliance.
- Keeps abreast of industry regulations and changes.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in mortgage closing
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in General Business
- Industry Experience in Banking or Finance
- Knowledge of real estate lending criteria, compliance, federal/state regulations.
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.