- Review loan files and loan documents for completeness and accuracy ensuring compliance with policies and state and federal regulatory requirements. Includes monitoring of system generated or department reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Manage the receipt, scanning and indexing of loan files or documents from internal departments, third party vendors or external business partners such as title companies and loan customers.
- Monitor lending production and/or processing staff's adherence to regulatory compliance by reviewing loan documents, pipeline reports and audit results. Suggest training where needed.
- Communicate by phone, written or electronic communication with internal and external customers (e.g. internal lending staff, title companies, third party vendors, business partners, loan customers, etc.) as needed to accurately complete loan files within prescribed time frames.
- Prepare reports to identify outstanding issues, department goals and training/development needs.
- Contract to hire!
- Hours: 8am-5pm Monday - Friday
- $20-22/hr starting DOE
- Must have a minimun of 1 year of mortgage experience OR a Bachelors degree in Business, Finance or other related field
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.