The Regional Sports Networks (RSNs) are seeking a Motion Graphics Designer! We’re building a new design facility and hiring a new design team that will service all of Sinclair’s sports properties. The Motion Graphics Designer, under the Art Director’s supervision, will create and execute graphics for use in live and studio productions for all 22 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Sports Network, Tennis Channel and other Sinclair sports properties. Main duties include creating, executing and maintaining graphic elements for remote and studio productions, promotion, and sales.
- Designs and executes graphics for all live sports events, network branding, short and long form content, sales and promotion.
- Proven design and typography skills utilizing The Adobe Creative Suite and various 3-D programs such as Cinema 4D.
- Organizes and maintains the graphic elements library. Maintains digital files and ensures that projects are properly archived.
- Good organizational and project management skills. The ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment.
- Experience creating graphics for live sports is highly desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 to 5 years experience within a broadcast or production environment.
- An overall understanding of the television industry is preferred.
- A passion for sports and designing award-winning creative.
- Very organized and agile workflow proficiency with project management software like Jira.
- The ability to troubleshoot MAC and/or PC graphic system issues.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: 100% company-paid life and disability, 401K match, employee stock plan, education reimbursement, and the ability to design your own comprehensive benefit package to suit you and your family’s every need. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.