Capgemini Government Solutions (CGGS) LLC is seeking highlymotivatedMulesoft Developer with experience in J2EE, MuleSoft product suite, detailed requirements analysis, development, testing and deployment to join our team in the DC Metro Area to support our government clients.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to apply and grow their skillset, work with a motivated and entrepreneurial team, engage with a wide range of stakeholders, and build CGGS' capabilities to serve our clients.
As a Mulesoft Developer, you will:
- Build and maintain integrations for multiple on-premises and/or cloud systems and capable of understanding business requirements and developing and deploying the integrations.
- Identify, analyze and develop interfaces and integration flows using Mule ESB Anypoint platform including Anypoint Studio, Mule Runtime, Connectors, Design Center and API management
- Troubleshoot issues and provide bug fixes
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum2-4 years of hands-on experience with Mulesoft orchestration development
- Minimum 2 years of overall professional developer experience
- Strong experience in developing Mule flows using Anypoint Studio
- Experience with various MuleSoft connectors
- Experience and/or knowledge on administrative aspects of Anypoint Platform
- Experience writing and running MUnit tests
- Experience using web services/APIs to access and integrate with external systems
- Experience in Core Java, JMS, XML, Web API – SOAP/WSDL, REST/JSON
- Experience in using database programming including JDBC, and relational databases like SQL Server or Oracle
- Familiar with JUnit, ANT, Maven, Artifactory, GitHub/BitBucket
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Hands-on experience on writing RAML files
- Experience orchestrating use cases involving multiple systems, incorporating error handling and logging
- Good understanding of Web Services (SOAP & REST), XML and JSON formats document schemas
- Strong experience with Java programming/development
- One or more Mulesoft developer certification(s) are a plus:
- MuleSoft Certified Developer (Mule 4)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration and API Associate (Mule 3)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
- MuleSoft Certified Developer - Integration Professional (Mule 3)
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client's opportunities in the evolving world of cloud and digital platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 250,000 team members in over 50 countries. The Group reported 2029 global revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Capgemini Government Solutions, LLC (Capgemini GS) is a subsidiary of Capgemini focused on providing high quality services to the U.S. Federal Government. Learn more about us atwww.capgemini-gs.com.
Capgemini has an entrepreneurial environment that embodies the following values: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun. We offer a competitive benefits package to our employees.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
#cggsjobs #ondiceEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)