The 84 Lumber Multi-Family Commercial Hub is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team! The individual should possess a strong desire to become more educated and thrive on an opportunity for career growth and advancement within the company.
Assistant Framing Installed Sales Manager: The Assistant Framing Installed Sales Manager reports directly to the Framing Installed Sales Manager.
This person is responsible for assisting in the supervision and coordination with framing crews on-site working on 84 Lumber's Multi-Family wood framing projects.
- Assisting in the management of installation of Multi-Family wood framing.
- Assisting in the management of Exterior Doors and Windows
- Assisting in the management of installation of Interior Trim and Doors.
Some of the duties include:
- Inventory management of materials.
- Assist Install Manager with Quality Control process.
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure compliance with blueprints and the specifications
- Daily safety inspections
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents.
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs.
- Organization Skills: Utilizes strong organizational skills and a systematic approach that allows for effective management of multiple projects/independent subcontractors simultaneously.
- Communication Skills: Displays strong written and oral communication skills that foster a professional, positive work environment. Must possess and display effective listening skills that focus on customer satisfaction.
- Problem Solving: Must be able to analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on objectives, risks, implications, and costs.
- Interpersonal Skills: Tactful and mature demeanor who works well with diverse personalities. Ethical, highly motivated personality who takes pride and ownership in all tasks that fall under his/her supervision.
- Attention to Detail: Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis placed on quality.
- Entry level position, some construction knowledge/experience preferred.
- High School degree or GED.
- Must be willing to travel to local jobsites required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.