The Multi-Market Director of Operations is responsible for managing and developing key processes that will break boundaries that currently exist when executing broader video deals. The role requires a deep understanding of the linear and automated video campaign environment. In addition, responsibilities will include working with our traffic management, systems vendors, internal sales drivers, and support staff. Overall, this role will drive efficiency and impact of our sales team.
- Oversee and develop cross system processes to help drive revenue
- Manage collaboration between cross-functional teams including: Ad Operations, Yield Management, Pricing, Sales, and Research
- Streamline/create forecasting and reporting structure to monitor sales and support activity across a large sales organization
- Develop partnerships with key clients to better serve their business needs
- Contribute to workflow management and training protocol for the national support team
- Evaluate campaign performance on a global scale and adjust business practices accordingly
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5 years’ experience in TV/Digital Ad operations at a Manager level or above
- Deep understating of linear TV traffic systems
- Experience leading sales support teams in a fast paced, highly competitive environment
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Experience with or fluency on proposal systems and research platforms
- Excellent Excel skills a must
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.