What You Can Offer Us
- Open trouble tickets and perform initial triage; provide breaks/fix actions to resolve network issues.
- Provide end-to-end support for issues within defined areas of responsibility and document/track incidents in the ticketing system.
- Respond to customer inquiries and problems; respond to network activities including support of service level agreements.
- Perform duties in accordance with documented methods of procedures and technical job aides.
- Initiate communications between internal groups, vendors, customers, and third-party carriers and partners.
- Provide feedback about the use of NOC management applications, tools, processes, and procedures.
- Open Notice to Airmen tickets (“NOTAMS”) via the E-NOTAM websites for outages that impact lighted towers.
- Escalate outage events and/or impairments that are not resolved within the prescribed timeframes.
- Other duties as assigned.
What You Need to Succeed
- Associate technical degree or equivalent work experience required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in a centralized repair, troubleshooting, and testing environment required.
- Between 1–3 years of customer service experience preferred.
- Approximately 5% travel may be required in support of the position’s responsibilities.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with different functional groups and levels of employees to effectively and professionally achieve results.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast-paced environment.
American Tower is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee based on age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, creed, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, familial status, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.