The General is seeking a National Advertising and Media Analyst to join our company.
Who We Are
We are one of the fastest growing and most exciting companies in the insurance industry to work for today. We’re proud to say we’ve been in the insurance business for over 50 years.
Because of our rapid rate of expansion, we’re looking for the best talent to help The General® bring quality insurance to people across the country. Ask any of our employees and they’ll tell you that life at The General® is a challenging, fast-paced, exciting experience that offers a competitive total rewards package, healthy work/life balance and an exciting working environment.
You’ll gain crucial insights from your potential coworkers who bring different backgrounds and professional experiences to The General®. You’ll also find there are plenty of opportunities for advancement if you’ve got the ambition. The work culture at The General® is one that celebrates diversity, team spirit, and good old-fashioned hard work.Responsibilities
What You'll Do
As the National Advertising and Media Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the advertising and media team with the day to day management of traditional advertising campaigns and TV/radio media programs. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the project management for TV campaign development including coordinating with internal and external partners to ensure all production related milestones are met.
- Participate in pre-production and production activities for national TV advertising campaigns.
- Conduct creative reviews of industry/competitive advertising as well as other campaigns that reach our target customer.
- Day to day management of national radio programs.
- Day to day management of national TV media programs.
- Align all media planning and buying with the brand and consumer marketing strategy and ensure plans meet business objectives
- Partner across the marketing team, including social media, digital, creative and brand to maximize reach across media types.
- Regularly collaborate with external agencies and ad partners to maximize investment and add value.
- Translate external media trends into opportunities to efficiently reach our target customer via traditional media.
- Assist in creating executive updates on national advertising and media programs.
- Partner within internal teams on creative brief development process.
- Assist marketing team with research on knowing the NSA customer.
- Assist with marketing initiatives for company events, including event planning and ordering of print assets and other branded items.
- Work closely with the marketing team to execute on cross functional initiatives.