JOB TITLE: NAT'L DIRECTOR OF SALES & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
If you are an energetic and ideas-oriented candidate; we need you! Our client is an innovative rapidly expanding manufacturer of packaging materials and solutions. If you're looking for a company that thinks out of the box, dedicated to quality and customer service that employs the best individuals needed to succeed; apply for this opportunity.
As a National Director of Sales and Business Development, you will be a naturally, energetic person who knows how to develop and execute account management strategy that aligns with company strategy for growth and creates sustainable efforts towards the framework for business development in various segments of the business.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use a systematic approach to establish deep relationships with Strategic Partners
- Understand the competitive landscape and identify strategic opportunities and threats
- Qualify, structure, negotiate, close, and manage strategic partnerships
- Maintain active key partner relationships reinforcing our leadership position in the market
- Expand existing partner relationships by uncovering expansion opportunities, developing and driving go-to-market strategies
- Supervise up to 12 employees based on business needs
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with EPE's policies and applicable laws
- BA degree plus minimum of 8 years of sales, business development and management experience
- Packaging experience preferably in plastic and fiber manufacturing
- Proven ability to meet sales and business development goals
- Ownership and management of a metric driven goal and team with demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, plus strong organizational, problem-solving,
- Strong computer skills required: Contract Management Systems; Accounting Software; Inventory Software; Microsoft Office Suite
- decision making and analytical skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.