Nephropathologist – Lewisville, TX
AmeriPath is a leading national provider of anatomic pathology, molecular diagnostic and healthcare information services for the detection, diagnosis, evaluation and treatment of cancer and other medical conditions. AmeriPath has over 400 highly trained, board-certified pathologists and Ph.D.-level scientists providing services to physicians, hospitals, clinical laboratories and ambulatory surgery centers across the United States.
AmeriPath Lewisville, TX is seeking a laboratory based nephropathologist to work with a team of 2. This position will handle solely renal/kidney pathology cases.
• MD or DO degree plus accredited pathology residency
• Successful completion of a renal pathology fellowship required
• Board certified in anatomic and clinical pathology preferred
• Board certification in Anatomic Pathology required
• 2-3 years post residency experience desired
• Ability to spend consecutive hours with continued focus, interpreting tissues and cellular preparations through a microscope
• Ability to visually, audibly, and physically perform all job functions
• Must hold valid unrestricted license to practice medicine in TX or be eligible to obtain licensure
• Must hold active privileges in facility where any inpatient work is interpreted
• Strong customer focus and understanding of laboratory operations
• Ability to communicate with decision makers in the laboratory and Company
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application by visiting careers.questdiagnostics.com, clicking “Job Search” and following the prompts. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact qualified candidates for interviews.
Quest Diagnostics is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Inquiries can be directed to:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé], Executive and Medical Talent Acquisition Partner