- 3+ years' experience minimum in network administration and maintenance
- Experience working with Meraki Firewall
- Experience with VPN Tunnels configurations
- Experience with Security Threat Protection
- Experience with Meraki and Cisco networking products
- Experience with Microsoft Networking and Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Network Policy Server
- Experience in Microsoft 365 administration and configuration.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure or AWS configuration and administration.
• Performs Active Directory administration (DNS, DCHP, GPO, etc.), add/remove users, reset passwords, manage group policy, Organizational Unit (OU) management, and manage folder permissions.
• Install, configure, modify, and test routers, firewalls, switches, wireless access points, and associated controllers
• Analyze and evaluate network security including firewall, VPN (Virtual Private network), application, and event investigations to develop strategies, configuration, and procedures to prevent or minimize both internal and external threats.
• Provide regular system and network monitoring and respond immediately to security, productivity disruptions, outages, or other network related problems. Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, network, or system related incidents.
• Implement and troubleshoot LAN technologies and WAN technologies such as EIGRP, BGP, OSPF, and telco circuits (T1, T3, OC3)
• Utilize appropriate software and resources (i.e. - Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO) to produce charts, spreadsheets, or PowerPoint presentations of network and system performance, statistics, and reports analysis.
• Prepare and maintain appropriate documentation for problem resolution, standard operating instructions, etc. for appropriate security and compliance enforcement.
• Maintain basic facility related systems (Alarm, Badges, Conference room, IP Phones, Printers, and Security Cameras).
• Performs server backups, security management, and maintaining system documentation.
• Manage deployment of updates, security patches, and virus protection for network devices, computers, mobile devices, and network equipment for internal and remote users.
• Responsibilities may include some evening and weekend availability.
B.S. degree in a computer or laboratory related discipline or equivalent desired.
One or a combination from CompTIA A+, Network +, and or Security +, and/or CCNP/CCNA.
- Stays current with new infrastructure technology and security standards
- Proactive communicator with ability to both clearly explain systems and to gather information and assess needs of business owners.
- Experience in a regulated healthcare environment is a plus.
- Demonstrates leadership and fosters a collaborative team approach, interacts well with front line and management to provide support and expert advice on system or hardware related topics.
- Proficient computer skills and experience with data analysis software, and analytical instruments in multiple specialties. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and VISIO) and EP Evaluator or other data analysis software.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills and the ability to follow complicated instructions accurately.
- Demonstrates ability to take initiative; Able to identify, evaluate and act on strategies for solving problems and meeting objectives before being asked to do so.
- Knowledge and experience with design, installation, and maintenance of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, and Exchange including applicable best practices for each technology
- Understanding of TCP/IP addressing, routing, and network management protocols
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.