- Serve as Point-of-Contact for small to medium sized companies for all of their IT-related needs.
- Provide excellent customer support via Remote Control tools, VPN, phone and email support, onsite dispatch when necessary.
- Troubleshoot issues and display expertise in a wide range of products including Microsoft Office 365, Windows/Linux servers, VoIP technology, Network-attached storage devices;
- Utilize ticketing system and meeting SLA expectations;
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment.
Technologies & Concepts:
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft O365 deployment
- Microsoft Azure and Azure ADDS
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
- LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, VPN
- VoIP Telephony
- Windows/Linux Servers
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.