Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 12+ months
Monday - Friday (12:00 am - 8:00 am PST)
This position will be supporting a team of Network Engineers in a lab environment with a variety of tasks.
- Participate in the building of network equipment in a lab setting
- Rack and stack, running cables, installing network hardware
- Linux installation/configuration; VMware administration and support
- Hardware inventory support
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of the lab environment
- Previous experience in a data center or lab environment
- Knowledge of network cabling, fiber, and copper
- Experience with Linux OS installation
- Understanding of VMware and basic networking concepts
- Able to lift 25+lbs, installing computer & networking equipment
- Willingness to learn and ability to work with minimal direction
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.