Sinclair Broadcast Group is seeking a detail-oriented Sales Assistant who has strong written and oral communication skills.
Network Sales Assistant Responsibilities:
- Support the Sinclair Network sales team in multiple areas, including administrative assistance
- Enter and maintain orders received from our network advertisers
- Communicate and coordinate with the account executives, sales management, advertising agencies, and traffic team to optimize efficiency
- Create and maintain power point presentations, maintain databases, and generate sales reports
- Other duties as assigned
- A high level organizational skills and the ability to prioritize
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Administrative support and 1-2 years’ experience preferred
- Broadcast Sales, media buying, or agency experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple tasks under deadline
- Proficiency in trafficking systems (OSI/WO) Preferred
- Media experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Make your mark in Media with Sinclair Broadcast Group, a diversified media company dedicated to connecting people with content everywhere! We have consistently led the broadcast industry since our inception, and now Sinclair owns the largest regional sports network business and one of the largest television broadcast portfolios in the country. In addition, we have affiliations with all of the major broadcast networks, own Tennis Channel, and several multicast networks including TBD and Comet. Our content is distributed over-the-air, on multi-video providers, and through our industry-leading digital media platforms. We also recently launched a free TV streaming service called STIRR. Our success is the direct result of our extraordinary employees and management team who believe in our vision and are dedicated to ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Media and want YOU to join our winning team!
About the Team
The life-blood of our organization is our people. We have a compelling story, a goal-oriented culture, and we take really good care of people. How good? Here is a glimpse: great benefits, open door policy, upward mobility and a strong desire to see you succeed. Ready to be part of a winning team? Let’s talk.