Network Sparing - Analyst I
The Network Sparing - Analyst I is responsible for reviewing and processing requests for Network Spares to ensure optimal stocking levels across Windstream’s network. Reviews and evaluates incoming requests to determine the most cost effective and efficient source for providing optimal sparing levels to support Windstream’s network and customers.
This position requires the use of independent judgment, initiative and the ability to analyze information from multiple sources to make intelligent decisions on the company’s behalf, while effectively prioritizing multiple requests. Provide timely and informative responses and updates to our internal business partners.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Timely and accurate processing of requests through Spares processes
• Manage all incoming requests related to orders, shipment status, and other general customer inquiries
• Request Return Authorizations as required
• Submit Product Additions
• Provide Proof-of Deliveries upon request
• Research and provide product information to Ops and NOC verticals
• Research and correct discrepancies on requests
• Complete tasks timely as it relates to ticket submissions
• Expedite open orders with vendors and keep information current on open tickets in the system
• Proactively notify the contacts of ship dates and keep them aware of any changes that are in Jeopardy of missing the requested date
• Monitor the NSR Ticket System to ensure timely resolution per SLA
• Interface with the Corp Buyer Team to expedite direct shipments
• Interface with Warehouse Management to expedite critical stock orders and get shipment status
• Review and work reports to assist with managing orders
Communication skills. Network Sparing - Analyst I will require strong communication skills to answer all questions clearly. They must understand and communicate information effectively in writing, by phone, or in person.
Customer-service skills. Companies rely on analyst to help assist customers by answering questions and complaints in a helpful and professional manner.
Interpersonal skills. Creating positive interactions with customers is an essential part of an analyst’s job.
Listening skills. Analysts must listen carefully and understand a customer’s situation, in an effort to assist.
Patience. Workers should be patient and polite, especially in stressful situations.
Problem-solving skills. Analysts must determine solutions to a customer’s problem, by resolving issues effectively and in a timely manner.
Skills and Qualifications:
Associates Degree or High school diploma
1-year experience working in a fast paced-high-volume call support environment
Experience working in ticketing applications
Ability to work in a team environment
Ability to comprehend written materials easily
Exemplary communication skills
Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
Ability to get problems resolved without delay
Self-starter-ability and willingness to learn and assume any other duties as assigned.
Minimum Requirements: College degree and 0-2 years professional level experience; or 4 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.
Job Category: Engineering
Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing. Equal Opportunity Employer including minority/female/disability/veteran; Without regard to: race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or employment status. Windstream is a drug-free workplace.